Designed for the care of elderly folks suffering from the onset of Alzheimers or senile dementia, CARELY provides a unique method for the remote caring for your aged loved ones.
With a simple and understandable interface designed with elderly people in mind, CARELY has two different modes, a primary mode for the person being cared for, and a secondary mode for that persons carers.
For the person being cared for, CARELY provides:
1. Easy calling to carers, with carers clearly identified by profile picture
2. Easy weekly reminder service, creating recurring alerts and text messages for important required tasks.
3. Security, by alerting carers to the persons location, when they leave a defined distance from their home, and identifying their last known GPS location to their carers.
For the carers of the person, CARELY provides:
1. Easy text and call communication between carers and with the person being looked after.
2. The possibility of switching between “availability” modes, alerting both the person being cared for and other fellow carers that you are available/unavailable to take calls.
3. Peace of mind, by clearly identifying the current or last known location of the person via an inbuilt map service.
Designed for the care of elderly folks suffering from the onset of Alzheimers or senile dementia, CARELY provides a system for monitoring elderly parents or loved ones who are alone.
Although this app works flawlessly, it was never released.
It was rejected by the AppStore, as they asserted that they would only publish such an app if it was operated in cooperation with a health organisation.
Recognition that were other apps developed by larger app development firms that did essentially the same thing led me to discontinue development.